Thursday, January 7, 2010

2009 Blessings

As some of you may have noticed, our Christmas photo came without a letter this year. In years past, I've never mind going over the last year and seeing what our family did. But, for 2009, I felt like everything was overshadowed by THE MOVE.

In late February, we received news that Greg's employer was closing the Boise site. We spent most of the next weeks and months deciding whether we should move and then making it happen. Between selling the Boise house three times and trying to purchase a short sale in WA, Greg and I both agreed 2009 was one year we were happy to say so long to and we didn't want to ever relive it.

But as we rang in the New Year, I felt like I should go back and see what else we did besides
THE MOVE. Where did we go? What milestones did the kids reach? What blessings did we receive? I have to admit that as I perused our pictures over the last few days, I was humbled to realize how many GOOD things happened in 2009.

So , please forgive the long boring post and litany of our lives. This was more a cathartic exercise for me than anything else and a way to document where we've been. Looking over the pictures, maybe I wouldn't mind reliving parts of 2009 after all. Thanks for sharing parts of it with us!

We wish everyone a HAPPY 2010!




(Most of these are linked)

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

1 comment:

amanda said...

Ethan must be waiting for Valentines or Easter to loose his next tooth. It not then it will be the 4th of July! I have to say that I am sure that you were reminiscing through the pictures. Hate to say it but I was too. We sure miss you guys! You amaze me with the outgoingness that you have and the ability to jump right into the next stage in life. I know it was hard to let go of the last but I know you have a wonderful life ahead of you in WA. I can't believe that Katie got her first haircut!!!!! Can we have the scraps to glue to Kyleigh's head?