My sister-in-law, Nichole, told us about Indian Echo Caves and I'm glad she did. They had all these neat displays, a small petting zoo, and a playground while we waited for the tour to start. The tour was 45 minutes long and a little wet from all the rain, but still a lot of fun!
Then we went to Chocolate World in Hershey, PA. Ethan and Katie were cute little factory workers, Katie practiced her new favorite word and we went on the ride twice. The singing cows were new since the last time I went. I also had the BEST MILKSHAKE I have ever had in my entire life - York Peppermint Patty - YUM! Katie agreed.













3 comments:
too many comments--you are loved! and ohh I am slowly becoming a chocolate fan--3 kids and being pregnant has made me a craver! YUM what a fun trip
Ah, good old Chocolate World. It's a Furr family favorite destination anytime we're in PA.
I hate those cows...
Post a Comment