
So, we had his friends birthday party today. With a spring birthday, lots of his friends have soccer and dance recitals, but 17 kids were able to make it and we had a BLAST. I have to say, this was the easiest and most stress-free party I've thrown in 3 years. Maybe it's because the kids are older, maybe because I outsourced the cupcakes, or maybe it's because one of my best friends took Katie and my husband is a huge helper. Any way you slice it, the party came off without a hitch and it was a ton of fun.

My friend, Charise, just started a new baking business called "The Frosted Cherry." I order two dozen chocolate cupcakes from her to make the "dirt X." They were delicious!
My friend, Sarah, was nice enough to head up a group gift for Ethan. He REALLY, REALLY, REALLY wanted this Lego Pirate Ship, but he knew it was $100. Ten very nice people went in on it and boy was he surprised to open it. (I had told him he probably wouldn't get it for his birthday and might just have to ask for the fort ($40) for Christmas.) Click on the slideshow below to see a the whole party. Thanks to Greg for taking pictures!
4 comments:
I see why this was "THE PARTY" to be at!!! FUN!
It looked like it turned out great and so fun!! Sorry Makenna couldn't make it. She was stoked to get some loot though! Thanks for the plug :)
Happy Happy Birthday Ethan! I have been thinking about you all day and hope you have a great birthday! Looks like your party was fun. See you soon. Love you - Becky
Happy Birthday Ethan...Love Isaac.
Post a Comment