They spoke in church on Sunday and we had their "homecoming" lunch; on Monday, we all went to this wild sports complex in Ogden; Tuesday, we went to The Living Aquarium off 106th in Sandy, and Wednesday we had a family dinner at Mark and Becky's house. We also had a great time just hanging out and visiting with family. It was a great spring break! I posted a few of my favorite photos in case you don't want to sit through the whole slide show.
This was Ethan's reaction to his first (and only) real strike. When we arrived at the place, he yelled, "Look, Mom - it's real bowling, not on the Wii!"The sports complex was the most out of this world thing I had ever seen. It had your usual arcade, mini-golf, bumper cars, pool, and bowling, but it also had indoor SKY-DIVING and indoor SURFING with real water and everything. I should have taken pictures of THAT.

Here is Grandpa and Ethan at the Living Aquarium, a neat little place tucked away off 106th in Sandy. Katie really loved all the fishees, but wasn't so sure about this eel.
Ethan and Grandma played countless games of this Ghanaian game. Ethan won every time and was proclaimed the chief!


2 comments:
I'm sure they had an amazing mission experience. How wonderful to spend time with them again.
I LOVE the nativity! Looks like you guys had an awesome time!
Post a Comment