Sunday, November 1, 2009

What's More Exciting than Trick or Treating?

Coming home and losing your first tooth! Ethan's tooth was loose all day. He was too scared to eat candy like that, so he decided it had to come out. I mean - LOOK at the loot he had collected :). After an HOUR of Dad coaxing him ("Just yank it out already, buddy"), Ethan pulled it free. Mom was not anywhere around during this process as it almost makes her pass out and she can barely hang on enough to write this post. But, I give you Ethan minus his first tooth. If the other one follows soon, he may be singing "All I Want for Christmas is my two front teeth...."

5 comments:

Billy and Megan said...

Oh, I better not tell Brayden- He will be sooooo jealous. He is sure one of his lower teeth is loose- if you push really really hard it moves- barely. Hope the tooth fairy finds him!

Unknown said...

What a great day! And NOW he can eat whatever he wants. I'm afraid some of mine will come loose with all that hard stuff.

amanda said...

Now the tooth fairy will start to be broke in your home too!!! Ha Ha.. That is so cool for him. Nice job ETHAN!!

KaLyn said...

Weston would be jealous. He's been telling me that his top teeth have been loose for almost a year now.

Becky and Jimmy said...

Wow Ethan! I bet you were so brave! I can't believe you lost a tooth - I hope the tooth fairy was good to you. Love ya!