Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lagoon

Once the reality that we were moving set in, I went into full panic mode about everything we ever put off saying, "We'll do it later." One of those things was going to Lagoon. Our kids have been to Utah many times to see family, but we never bothered to go to the theme park. So, the day after we flew it from Seattle, we took them.



It was a hot 92 degrees and despite the occasional whining spells, we had a great time. Katie LOVED all the kiddie rides and Ethan's favorite were the Scrambler and Music express where he could "squish" Mom and Dad. Their favorite together was the train. The Spider and Wicked were out of order while we were there, but that was ok because it was mainly for the kids. They both LOVED Pioneer Village. We probably spent about an hour just looking at everything there.

On the train
Bumper cars

Avoiding the paparazzi

2 comments:

Grericag said...

What an exciting move to Washington for you guys! It is a beautiful state. I hope your house bid is accepted. How fun to have a couple days together, sans the kiddos :) Ethan and Katie are so cute! I love your header pictures of them. Good luck with the move!

Jeff and Nichole Burton said...

I love that last photo's comment. She is too cute. She just adores him doesn't she? She always looks at him to see what he's doing first.