


Easter EveSaturday morning, all the cousins in Utah and our two kids went/came to Grandma and Grandpa's for three Easter hunts. The youngest two, had a hunt where they would search a place and find a "clue" or picture of where to go next. At every station there was a little treat. The older girls helped Katie and it was a lot of fun! Then, the older granddaughters had a Nancy Drew hunt, complete with clues and a story.
The grandsons had an Indiana Jones themed hunt designed by Greg's brothers Mark and Brad. I joked that I should have hired them for Ethan's party last year because they thought of EVERYTHING from trap doors, to spelling with tiles, to swinging across water, jumping over lava, snakes, tombs, grails, idols, and the giant rock! It was definitely the highlight of Ethan's weekend and he hasn't stopped talking about it since we've been home. He wants to design ones for his friends now, but I have to remind him that Mom doesn't have all the cool stuff that Grandma has at her house! Click on the slideshow at the bottom to see a play-by-play of all the cool ideas!

The grandsons had an Indiana Jones themed hunt designed by Greg's brothers Mark and Brad. I joked that I should have hired them for Ethan's party last year because they thought of EVERYTHING from trap doors, to spelling with tiles, to swinging across water, jumping over lava, snakes, tombs, grails, idols, and the giant rock! It was definitely the highlight of Ethan's weekend and he hasn't stopped talking about it since we've been home. He wants to design ones for his friends now, but I have to remind him that Mom doesn't have all the cool stuff that Grandma has at her house! Click on the slideshow at the bottom to see a play-by-play of all the cool ideas!
Easter morning - Deciding what to eat first :)
Looking sharp!
Katie actually gasped when she saw her Easter dresses. I guess all those guns didn't take away her love for girly stuff. (I wish I had been around to get the shot of her face more!)
2 comments:
Deciding on which candy to eat is very hard! Katie will have to teach Jack a thing or two about guns...growing up with a little and bigger sister I'm afraid dolls and dress up are his thing! Happy Easter!
What a messy garage. Now the whole world knows we need to clean it up and move things back where they really go.
Thanks, Sally, for sharing. We did have fun.
Post a Comment