Sunday, September 6, 2009

Space Needle Take 2


The kids and I flew in yesterday and Bonnie just happened to be here for a convention. So, we had a night out. We went up the Space Needle, rode a carousel, and went out to eat. It was a lot of fun and really good to see family on my first day in my new home state. Somehow, I didn't notice the clouds with her bright smile around! (excuse the bad photos, katie got my camera AGAIN and change the settings- I need to get in the habit of checking it)

It got a little windy at the top
Until next time!

10 comments:

Emily said...

Hope the move went well. Glad that your sister was there...it really does make a difference to see a familiar face in a new place, even if it isn't permanent. We're wishing you the best as you start this new journey.

Sally said...

You mean you don't live around the corner anymore..... crap!

Paige said...

That's what i get (comment above) when i don't notice that after you borrowed my computer i am logged in as you. Replace Sally said... with Paige said...

Sally said...

Ha ha ha ha... I was utterly confused! :)

Becky and Jimmy said...

Looks like so much fun! You both are truly beautiful and I love ya!

Jeff and Nichole Burton said...

Sally you have to be excited that everything is moving along now. Is Ethan excited for his new school? When do you find out if you get the house or not?

amanda said...

Glad that you made it there!! Hopefully the kids didn't give you a horrible time. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

Sarah said...

Hi! Looks like everybody went to Washington! Let me know when you get back into town!

Sally said...

Thanks, yea, it was fun to see Bonnie. Ethan starts school on Wednesday and we won't know about the house until early next week. I'm so glad I have full weekends the next few weeks because it's been a few couple of days adjusting to WA.

Unknown said...

I forget how much you and your siblings look alike. You and Bonnie up top the spaceneedle! Great photos! Love the TP. It's not your's right?? lol