Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 2

Today we took a break to visit the Space Needle and rode the monorail to the Public Market. It was absolutely a PERFECT day. (Here are a few pictures. I can't resize them here in the hotel and the connection is slow.)

Greg and Ethan at the entrance


Playing with flowers while Daddy bought tickets


At the top!

EXPLORING...




How did I get myself into this?




RIDING THE MONORAIL


Katie was thrilled to sit by the
"butt-butts", I mean...buttons. :)

Ethan was just along for the ride.


OFF TO MARKET

The flowers were beautiful...



The food was fresh...

But the fish were stinky!

3 comments:

ReeSe said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time. Couldn't have asked for more perfect weather! Love all your pictures :)

Jeff and Nichole Burton said...

Sally that is exactly what I think of when I think about Seattle. You guys look like you had a perfect day. Did you feel like you could call it home?

Sally said...

We are OVERWHELMED (in a good way) with all the different stuff to do and we think it will definitely be a fun adventure. I think I will be easier to call "home" when we actually have a "home." The house hunting has been somewhat stressful. We have a couple of options, but there are always a few obstacles, if you know what I mean. :)