Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mom's Little Helper

On Tuesday, I had my last babysitting co-op shift. I've enjoyed the friendships (and the freedom) that has come from this great group of women. My children have benefited as well. For example, a youngest child always seems like a baby until someone younger comes along. This week Katie showed she wasn't the baby anymore. She's grown into quite the little helper.

When her little friend, Cameron dropped his bottle, she handed it right back to him. Then, after eating blueberry muffins, she went over to the bottom drawer where I keep the rags, (accidentally) pulled out a placement, and proceeded to clean up after him. She is so independent and it made me realize she watches everything I do. At least there is one more person trying to keep the house clean for showings :).



4 comments:

Jeff and Nichole Burton said...

That means you can have another one. She can help you with a new baby!

Becky and Jimmy said...

How cute! I might have to borrow her...I could always use more help around my house :) She is so sweet!

Sally said...

Ha ha ha..Don't even THINK about it! :) We're waiting on YOU! ;) They really need cousins....

Jeff and Nichole Burton said...

They have plenty of cousins...just not Burton's. Besides, Becky and Jimmy are next in line.