- My doctor who asked if the buzzing in my ear was caused by working for years in a factory.
- My mom who I'm sure has wondered if I would ever have a firstborn who "stirs things up like you, Sally."
- Inquiring minds everywhere wondering if it is by choice or infertility that we are not pregnant right now.
Just some background: At 1pm, I went to the church to set up for the Kite activity (see below), then at 2pm I left to run cupcakes to Ethan's school (see below), at 2:40pm, I went back to the church to finish setting up. At 3:35pm, I picked Ethan up from school. This video was taken at a stoplight on the way to drop Katie off at home with Greg before Ethan and I continued on to the activity. Really, I had two choices: yell over top them to stop or turn on the camera. :)
4 comments:
I think my kids are louder... :o)
That was ADORABLE!! The coughing fit in the middle, and how Katie parrots it is WAY too funny!
OH you crazy busy woman you! I'm glad you could see the humor in this! I have a feeling it will become a favorite film clip!
:)
HA HA!!!! I am so glad it is not just my kids. Problem is I am the one yelling in the end!!!
Oh that is too cute! I had an older brother that got me to do things like that too. I love how she mimics him. You are lucky to catch all of this stuff on film.
Post a Comment