until you sign on the dotted line....
Two weeks ago, we signed papers to sell our house. This morning, our realtor called and told us that the buyers were pulling out. As always, other factors come into play and sometimes things don't work out as planned. So, I spent the greater part of today crying, then cleaning, then crying, then cleaning some more. And yes, we did get their earnest money, and yes, we will be refunded the earnest money we put on the house in WA, but no I don't really want to dwell on it anymore.
Part of me is relived that Ethan will get to finish school and I won't be as rushed to say goodbye to friends. But I'm not sure that relief outweighs the heaviness of needing to sell the house again. Step by step, we will get there, though. Thank goodness for good friends :).
2 comments:
I cried too!
Hi, you don't know me, I followed your link from KCL and read this post. I just wanted to tell you that I will be saying a prayer for your family! I totally understand the roller coaster of emotions. We just moved from Idaho to New Mexico where I know NO one and everything is SO different! To make it worse, the deal fell through on the house we were buying so now I have 2 weeks to find us a rental so we can start the whole process over! There are SO many things that are hindering our hearts, most of all we miss our Idaho ward family, but we know that it will work out if we put our faith in the Lord. I just have a hard time sometimes while I am 'in' the moment:) I wish you the best of luck!
http://4pohlcats.blogspot.com/
and
http://flummoxedandwandering.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment