Sunday, October 26, 2008

Raindrops

I forgot about this video we shot of Katie last month. We don't get a lot of rainstorms here, so when we had a downpour a few weeks ago, Greg took Katie out front. Ethan freaked out a little about it, as you will see. He exercises caution in all things. :) (Please excuse my voice, I was recovering from laryngitis.) Katie thought it was pretty cool. I couldn't decide if I liked the video or he pictures better. They both capture the essence of wonder, so I included them both.

2 comments:

Becky and Jimmy said...

I liked the video, particularly the BJ Thomas soundtrack- clearly an homage to Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Katie obviously resembles Kathryn Ross but I'm not sure Ethan is a credible Paul Newman.

Greg said...

We're working on that (current fascination is Indiana Jones). I think right now that Ethan and Katie are closer to "The Sting" than "Butch", but it's a close call...