Sunday, October 19, 2008

More Family Pictures

Here are a few more family pics. This first one I call, "What? I'm not always the center of attention?"


I'm going to do a layout with these, but I liked them all by themselves, too - no distractions.


I couldn't decide which layout I liked. Feel free to vote. I just play around....





A couple of my favorites so far....


Credits: Word art by Bethany
Paper: Java Joe by Raspberry Roads Designs

6 comments:

Lynette said...

You are doing an incredible job! I love the one on the bridge. You are inspiring me to be more creative in the post production stage! Thanks for having such a cute family to shoot!

amanda said...

These pictures turned out wonderful. These are great!! The pic of Ethan and Katie is just picture perfect. Lynette did a great job. The one of you and Greg turned out fantastic! The family photo also looks really good! What a good looking family all together!

Schofields said...

Who did your pictures they look AWESOME!!
:)

Anonymous said...

beautiful family!!!

Kimberly said...

So beautiful - the last pic/layout is my absolute favorite.

Sueli Colbert said...

Dear Sally
Thank you so much for yr visit on my Blog and yr comments.
You and yr family are so beautiful...I loved yr Blog's Banner...wonderful...
God bless you and yr beautiful family.
Kisses Dear and thanks again
Sueli Colbert
http://suelicolbert.blogspot.com