Here are some recent deals Greg and I found. Just thought I'd share.
Photos:
Rite Aid Coupon for 25 free 4x6 prints
Snapfish 50 free 4x6 prints for new customers, only $0.50 for 50 prints for exisiting cutsomers - See details here
Clothes:
Children's Place has 30% off sale prices right now. Take your 15% coupon mailer in-store and get an extra 15% off. Online, use coupon code "HAA8" to get extra 15% off. Shipping is a flat $5.
Candy (these require you to install a coupon printer):
Nestle Bag of Candy (10oz or larger) - $1 - the coupon link is on the right
BTW, Nestle bags are on sale right now at Albertsons for $1.66, so your total cost is $0.66.
Hershey - $1 off any 3 snack-size bags 9oz-22oz
If you are a Costco member and receive their mailers, there are two candy coupons that started yesterday.
Random:
Albertsons has chuck roast on sale for $1.99 through Oct 12
Albertsons has strawberries on sale for $1.88
Betty Crocker - click "Coupons" in the upper right-hand corner
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing. I wished I had seen the deals on the candy. I just bought our Halloween candy yesterday at Costco.
Lame about the oven story. Yeah, we're renting right now and love the fact that our dishwasher and oven have broken since we've been here and this time we don't have to shell out the cash to fix them. I feel your pain though...you may have gotten a lemon. In that case, maybe get a new one? Sorry, you probably don't want to hear that. Good luck with your decision.
Post a Comment