


My friend, Diane, posted this on her blog and it is the first thing about this election that has made me laugh really hard. Thanks, Diane, I really needed to laugh tonight! (No offense meant to my well-meaning democratic friends!)
In boring news:After three weeks, my oven was FINALLY fixed on Friday by two Sears Technicians and the gas company all here at the same time. I then cooked 5 lbs of cornbread and got ready for a 300 person Chili Cook-Off Saturday night where 15 minutes before everyone came to show up the water to the entire building shut-off. And this week, we've been going from one thing to the next, so I guess the holiday season is in full swing :). We leave Friday morning for Utah to spend some relaxing and FUN time with family and friends! Ethan is so excited to see his cousins and for his Halloween party tomorrow!
9 comments:
Wow those pumpkins are awesome! We're going to Utah Friday morning too. Maybe we'll see you on the road. We have a wedding to go to in SLC Saturday. The girls are excited to do Halloween festivities somewhere else. We're partying it up in Highland. Have a good trip!
You know you are famous when your face is carved into a pumpkin...Those are great!
OK, those pumpkins are AMAZING. I can barely cut off the top decently. And I love the cartoon. I would post it on my blog--but I think I would lose friends :)
Those are awesome pumpkins! Wow. Have fun in Utah! and thanks for the laugh.
Brad is amazing! That was free hand? No template or anything? How is that even possible?
Nice artistry with the pumpkin.
I like the cartoon as well.
I imagine that when the kids stop at a Republican's house, he takes out a credit card in their names, charges a bunch of candy to it, then promptly sends half of the Hershey bars to Halliburton and Blackwater. That way, the kids don't notice the redistribution of wealth until the credit card bill arrives.
Sally, what amazing pumpkins - and I agree with another reader who liked the cartoon! Hope your halloween was amazing!
I wanted to let you know that we changed our blog address in the interest of security - it seemed a little bit silly to include our first names, last names, and the state where we lived! So..our new address is tedandleslie.blogspot.com Thanks!
Those pumpkins are pretty amazing. I love your header!
Wow. Those pumpkins were amazing! Matt and I are still laughing about the comic. THanks for the great ab workout.
Post a Comment