
We had our annual family pictures taken on Thursday by my friend, Lynette. She did an AWESOME job of capturing the kids while dealing with a Dad who doesn't like to pose for pictures, a Mom who over-analyzes and stresses about EVERYTHING, a little boy who wants constant attention, and a very active little girl who wanted to look everywhere but the camera. All in all, this was our most enjoyable "session." I think being outside helped and Lynette is a very patient, calm person. She made us look respectable :)



These are just a few. I will be working on Ethan, Ethan & Katie, and the family ones over the weekend. By the way, if you read this post, leave a comment and tell me any tricks you do to make family pictures go easier (or feel free to share a horror story - after all Halloween is on its way and what's scarier than family pictures??!!)

Katie declares family portraits over
12 comments:
The pictures are absolutely beautiful!! They look great - the one of Katie standing up is picture perfect :) I can't wait to see more of them. Love ya!
Sally, these are AMAZING!!! I love the one of Katie at the end- so much personality. Your friend did a great job!!!!
the pictures are darling sally! your kids are getting SO big. i am so missing you all. hope life is good for you. much love, Tristen
They turned out great! I don't have any good advice since my I'm horrible about getting family pictures. Though we're doing it the end of week so I'll take any suggestions! I would think don't go when your kids are supposed to be eating or sleeping..seems obvious :) I bet bribery works too! Where did you get them taken?
Beautiful. I love them. You are inspiring. We need to get ours done.
Sally, I love your pictures! Lynette did a great job.:) You have such a cute family though, I knew they would turn out great! I laugh when I think of all the stress we both had over our pictures!:)
Pictures are gorgeous. Wow. I have no tips. I should be taking them from you! That little Katie is too cute. We are having ours done next weekend. Good luck to us...five kids! We'll be lucky if we're all actually looking the same direction!
Your friend is talented! Katies pig tales are so adorable!
What a beautiful family! Everyone looks great and appears to be having fun? I like all the pictures. The one of Ethan and Katie walking, where he is looking at her is choice. Of course, the one at the end with Katie sitting down is priceless. Outside pics are more interesting. Great Job.
WOW! Those pictures are AMAZING! I wish I had a friend that takes pictures like that:) Those are really great.
i love that last pic of katie! she is so cute! and all your layouts are amazing! i wish i was so talented!! what a cute family you have!
Sally they are so cute, love the colors and Katie's piggies are sooooo cute! Does Lynette take reservations???
Post a Comment