Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Kids

Word Art by Bethany at Elegant Word Art
Quickpage by Sueli Colbert

I love digital scrapbooking when #1) I get a good picture of my kids and #2) I find a cute page. This just happened to work out, so I thought I'd share. She's getting big too fast for me. Below is Ethan at 10 months old - where Katie is now.

Word Art by Bethany at Elegant Word Art
Quickpage by Ellie & Ivy

2 comments:

LegoMom said...

Sally, these are amazing! I'll have to hear your favorite digital scrapbook website links. Your whole blog page was fun to read, way to go journaling so much!- Carol S.

Sueli Colbert said...

Hi Sally!
Thank you so much for using my QP.
Your Family is so beautiful...Yr little girl is so pretty.
Congratulations and God Bless All
Kisses my Dear
Have a wonderful week
Sueli Colbert

**I will post yr Page on my Blog's Slide "Pages with my Kits".