Monday, May 19, 2008
Can't load pictures...
I tried three times, but I can't seem to post. I had about 20 pictures edited, but the internet at the hotel is being very slow and blogger doesn't want to cooperate. Plus, we have our early entrance tomorrow morning, so I'll just have to post later. We had a fun day, though. Some of the rides we went on were Buzz Lightyear (twice), Star Tours, Autopia, the Orbiter, the Train, Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Carribean, Winnie the Pooh (twice), the Monorail, & Indiana Jones. Greg and Ethan went on a Toontown wacky car ride and Katie and Sally visited the Enchanted Tiki Room. Katie LOVED that! We also watched the Jedi Traning show, which was probably the highlight of Ethan's day. I'll try to post my pictures tomorrow. Thanks to all those who left comments on my last post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so frustrating--happend to me the last 2 days too. Can't wait to see more Disneyland pics!
Post a Comment