
We're HERE!
After checking in at the hotel, we headed over to pick up the tickets for tomorrow. Here we are in front of California Adventure.

There was the nicest, most helpful man at the ticket counter. He was so excited to see us and gave us all a 1st visit pin since it was our first trip here. He even closed down his window and walked all the way outside the gate to take our family picture. It was so sweet and made our first experience even better!


The Happiest Place on Earth is RIGHT!
For dinner, we walked over 3 miles round trip to go to one of my favorite Italian restaurants. It was wonderful!

Katie took it all in!

Ethan liked the twistee straw, but I loved the bread and the frech tomatoes the best!

While Daddy put Katie to bed, Mom and Ethan went swimming in the hotel pool. Ok, really the hot tub because the pool was too cold, but it was fun for th 10 minutes we went. Ethan was excited to wear his Pirates goggles. The best part was that we got to see the whole Disney Firework show from the pool without the crowds and the mess. It was amazing!
4 comments:
Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!!!! I am jelous, I still think you should have packed me in your suitcase!:) Zach is allready whining to me that he is bored and wishes he could play with Ethan! Well say HI to Mickey for me and we will see you when you get back!:)
I hope you have a blast in Disney Land. Ethan is the perfect age. The birthday pictures are great. I smiled because I think you used 3 that I took.
It really is the happiest place on earth. I hope you have a wonderful experience! Enjoy the magic.
Looks like fun! Glad you're having a good time. Love ya!
-b
Post a Comment