Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Disneyland - Day 1

I finally put together a selection of our Disneyland Day 1 pictures. We had such a wonderful time. The first day Ethan was apprehensive about the rides, but by the end he rode Big Thunder Railroad with both hands in the air. His favorite ride was the Matterhorn which he rode 6 times. He also liked the Star Tours ride with the "crazy robot driver" and rode it 4 times. Katie's favorite ride was either the Enchanted Tiki Room or Winnie the Pooh. I found the music from the Enchanted Tiki Room and played it on the computer today and she started pumping her arms and legs and looking at the ceiling for the robotic birds. She also rode Buzz Light Year, but thought it was too loud and busy. She liked Pirates of the Carribean except for the large drops. She thoroughly enjoyed the Jungle Cruise. The weather was a bit warm the first day, but it was in the 70s and overcast the last two days, so that was perfect.

Click on the picture to go to the slide show. (For larger pictures, click the VIEW tab in the upper left corner and select slide show.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Katie's 2 bottom teeth are so cute and Ethan looks like a pro on all the rides. I think it's great you can take infants on rides and they like them. I always assumed they'd be too small. Looks like everyone had fun. Can't wait to get there ourselves one day!