
Happy Cinco de Mayo! Our friends, Courtney and Paige threw an awesome Cinco de Mayo party on Saturday. On the invitation under the heading "Why?" it said, "To eat food and smash a pinata!" Sounded like fun to me! Ethan and I went while Daddy stayed home with sick Katie. We had a ton of fun and the food was delicious! I've requested the sweet pork recipe from Paige because it was the best sweet pork I've ever had. Courtney made this taco pinata and the kids had a blast beating it with a bat. Thanks for awesome time, guys!

Click on the pictures above to see all the fun times!
1 comment:
How cute is that? Did it take a while to break the taco. How fun, I was boring this year and celebrated cinco de mayo the day after-we'll not really celebrated but we did have mexican food? does that count! Love seeing others in the photo's I recognize. Miss you guys on this side of the block!
Post a Comment