

Kit from
Digiscrap
Katie had her six month check-up and shots today :). She's doing great, except for the small fact that she utterly REFUSES to roll over from her back to her tummy, despite all of my enthusiastic demonstrations. (Really, we're glad no one can see in our house.) She gets so mad on her tummy that she rolls to her back, but once there, she is quite content. So, why bother learning to roll the other way? She can sit up for extended periods of time, so the doctor's not too worried. As Greg's mom always says, "Somehow they learn what they need to be kindergarten." We're pretty sure she'll be rolling both ways then. In the meantime, the stats are in. Still 90% weight, down to 75%, and 70% head. If she'd burn some calories rolling BOTH ways, she might have stayed proportional - just kidding. We're so grateful she's such a healthy, HAPPY little girl!
Here's a few pictures of the kids playing around the house. We had a pretty quiet week, although we did meet our new neighbors to the east. I just talked to the mom so far, but they have a little boy born the same month and year as Ethan, so hopefully they will be good friends. Other than that, we've just been hanging out.


5 comments:
Hi Sally - check out the DSSA site, I saw your post and PM'd the link to download the Busy Boy mini album. Let me know if you can't get to the pm. Mitzie
Sally your baby is growing up! I love her big smile!
She is so sweet! Can she really be that big already? I still think Brooklyn should be that size. Good thing they are so much fun at each stage.
Aww, you're kids are so adorable! I wish I could get to know them better, but it was really fun when you guys came over for dinner. I'll be checking for updates!
Love, Taylor
I like that she is so chunky!
Post a Comment