Monday, February 25, 2008

Bragging Rights

Every once in awhile, a mom has to brag - it's her right. So, I'm going to brag about my beautiful Katie Sue :). Ever since she's been born, I've had stranger upon stranger stop me and tell me what a cute/adorable/beautiful baby she is. I know it's a little more than usual because people never stopped me THAT much with Ethan. We think it's her smile that does 'em in.

Anyway, last Tuesday, we went to get her 7 month portraits taken at Target and once again she smiled her way to cuteness. At the end of the session, the photographer asked me to sign a release (never once have I had to do this after a session) so they could use these photos in their local Target book. Furthermore, the employee wanted to use them for her employee portfolio. So, I guess we'll add photogenic to the list of her many good qualities. All I know is she definitely didn't get that one from me. I know, I'm biased, but what can a mom say? Love ya, Katie Sue!

Click on the pictures to see her full session


6 comments:

Kimberly said...

I wish I looked half that cute in pictures!!! She's adorable.

Unknown said...

That pink sweater is so cute. She does have an awesome smile.

Christine said...

I love her eyes too! That photo with the flowers is incredible! Is that a professional photo?

Emily said...

Cute Baby and awesome pics! Hope all is well!

Paige said...

She is a gorgeous little girl.

maryse said...

Wow, she's so adorable !