Hi Sally! I love looking at the cute pages you make. Do you ever print your pages? I wanted to let you know about a sale that's going on through the 20th: http://www.scrapbooksplease.com/ The linen paper is super nice (I have samples at my house if you want to see them). I've never actually ordered from them, but seems like a good place to print if that is your plan... Anyway, just wanted to let you know :-)
2 comments:
the page really is adorable!
Hi Sally! I love looking at the cute pages you make. Do you ever print your pages? I wanted to let you know about a sale that's going on through the 20th: http://www.scrapbooksplease.com/ The linen paper is super nice (I have samples at my house if you want to see them). I've never actually ordered from them, but seems like a good place to print if that is your plan... Anyway, just wanted to let you know :-)
Post a Comment