Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Whopper Dog

This post is for my brother, Jeff. Thanks to a video he posted on his blog, Ethan has been going around saying this "whopper Dog" for the last few days. He had the video memorized after watching it twice and has quoted it ever since. Of course, his best impressions of Jeff were off-camera because he gets self-conscious when the camera's on. It's weird, I know, but the kid is half Burton after all :)

2 comments:

Jeff and Nichole Burton said...

Ethan, that was awesome! You have such a good memory because everything was spot on! I couldn't stop laughing. Peanut even heard "whopper dog" and her ears perked up. She must have been ready for another whopper.

Thanks for making the video Sally. I'll be showing it to Nichole as soon as she gets home!

Love you guys!

Becky and Jimmy said...

Oh my gosh! That is way too funny! I can't stop laughing! I almost started to cry! LOL! He definitely takes after his uncle Jeff!!!!
Lots of love,
-Becky