Ethan's first two teeth arrived at 3 months, so we wondered if Katie's would come as soon. Every month, I thought for sure THIS would be the month. But, to no avail. For the last few days, she developed the odd habit of putting her binkie in upside-down. She LOVES it that way, but we had no idea why. Last night, she was a little fussy before bed, which equates to about 3 minutes of whimpering for her, but again we brushed it off. This morning, I thought, "Well, it can't hurt - I'll check for a tooth for the hundredth time!" AND THERE IT WAS! A sharp little edge. I was surprised at how excited I was for her! It was like Christmastime - Katie would have TEETH!



Checking out the white ceilings- she couldn't take her eyes off them! :)
3 comments:
Yea, Katie! Soon you'll be eating Fruit Snacks!
i LOVED reading your blog today! it made me miss you! congrats on the tooth! what a BIG accomplishment! she really does have the sweetest smile and seems like such a happy girl! you are so blessed!
ps...your house looks great!
Claire was soooo slow with her teeth too! I cannot believe that Ethan was 3 months!
Post a Comment