Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fun times

Last week was a lot of fun. Ethan's preschool went to Chuck E. Cheese for a field trip. He has the best teacher and the best class. As you can see, they have a lot of fun. While I was taking this picture someone remarked, "That could be for real in about 12 years!" YIKES! :) I replied that I wouldn't be surprised if Ethan was the driver, although I don't know who would buy him the monster truck!


FOR MORE CHUCK E. CHEESE PICTURES, CLICK HERE or the link on the side!

On Friday, we celebrated Greg's birthday. As we get older and the kids get older, the birthdays tend to be as much for them as they are for us. Ethan is so excited to give presents - and actually grasps the concept of keeping a secret. He thought of his present all by himself this year and it was PERFECT! Katie loved the cake and helped Greg unwrap every present. I tried to decorate the cake, but I only know how to do flowers, so that's what he got. He was a good sport - as long as it was chocolate inside :). We're so glad he's in our family!


5 comments:

Becky and Jimmy said...

Happy Birthday Greg! It looks like it was fun! You did a great job on the cake, Sally. Ethan and Katie are super cute :) I've been missing you all so much lately....guess I need to start looking for a plane ticket, huh? ;)
Love - Becky

Billy and Megan said...

The cake turned out so cute. I have to admit, I am a little scared for the day that Brayden goes out "driving" with friends. yikes.

Brad said...

What? No Media Center PC? For shame!

Christine said...

How fun. Seth and I were talking last night how fast kids grow. I cannot stand it! Before we know it they will be going off to college

The UnMighty said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.