Saturday, April 4, 2009

Swinging in the Rain


Earlier this week, Greg found the children pressed up against the glass like Sally and her friend in "The Cat in the Hat." Despite the dreary weather, they desperately wanted to be outside. So, he pushed them on the swings. After a little while, it began to sprinkle and I told them to come in. When I came back a few minutes later and saw he was still out there, I asked, "What are you doing?"

"Acclimating them." he replied.

They loved it.

Who knows, Washington may be an improvement, if this kind of weather keeps up. This was our day yesterday. Of course, today looked more like this:

2 comments:

amanda said...

Jared says- Look at all that hard work that you put into the yard for someone else to enjoy!!

Diane said...

I hear ya on this roller coaster weather! We have a picture of the kids holding their arms out to the hail with bring sunshine & blue skys in the background! I guess the cloud was just over us!
And just think how well your house will sell with that beautiful yard!!
:)