Good luck kid. Elijah might have had trouble pulling that one off.
Hehe, good luck and don't forget your umbrella!
Good luck sally. Hope everything goes well. Can I join the babysitting group? How do I go about that?Let me know please
I am so thrilled that you got an offer on your house! What an answer to prayers. I hope your trip goes well and you accomplish all you need to.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Good luck kid. Elijah might have had trouble pulling that one off.
Hehe, good luck and don't forget your umbrella!
Good luck sally. Hope everything goes well. Can I join the babysitting group? How do I go about that?Let me know please
I am so thrilled that you got an offer on your house! What an answer to prayers.
I hope your trip goes well and you accomplish all you need to.
Post a Comment