
This picture was taken a couple weeks ago in between conference sessions. Greg had gone upstairs to lay down. When I went up to get him for the second session, I couldn't find him in any of the beds. He had laid on the closet floor because we didn't want to have to make the beds twice. Good thing, too because a realtor called and we had to show the house right after the second session.
Yesterday, Ethan came home from school with a temperature of 101 and was very sick for most of last night. (Which was strange because he is hardly ever sick!) So, this morning, I was too tired to go running and decided to sleep in (7:45am) just let the house go. After all, we had not had ONE weekday morning showing at all. So, what happened?
Sure enough, at 9:50am, a realtor called and wanted to show the house at 10:15am. I took that laundry basket advice and threw the dog in his kennel in the back, strapped both kids into the truck, hit play on the DVD player and proceeded to tidy up the house, turned on all the lights, opened all the blinds, threw all the papers and dirty laundry in baskets, empty the trashes, put the last remaining breakfast dishes in the washer, stop the dryer, made Ethan's bed, made sure all the toliets were closed, shut down the computer, and swept. I pulled out of the driveway in my pj pants and no shoes just as the clients pulled around the corner. It was really fun driving around for 40 minutes with a sick child and a meeping pug in the back. At least Katie was good. So, yes, it has been hectic and somewhat hard to enjoy our last few months here, but hopefully someone will like the home and buy it this summer.
If you know anyone that may be interested, you can send them this link to some pictures. I just don't want to post the address on this blog. The price is at $233,900.
4 comments:
I know this is a strange question -- but do you know the paint color on your walls? I just looked at your house slideshow... We want to re-paint and I love your color! :)
I just bought a quart to do some touch-up work. This is the official reminder for Sally to remind me to get the numbers from the label and post them here...
The original color was called Daplin from Kwal, but then they changed color scheming names and now I think it is something called Running Creek. It's not strange at all, in fact, my neighbor called yesterday to see if I knew the numbers, but I couldn't find the paint cans in the garage that Greg referred to, so he will have to get those for you. I really love it, though. It's not pink or orangey.
That is almost sad to see Greg sleeping on the floor!!! I feel your pain in trying to get the house perfect all the time. It brings back horrible memories. Your doing an awesome job!!! I feel like you are already so far away cause we haven't talked much lately!
Post a Comment