Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sneaky Pug

Since this blog is titled sneaky pug and I haven't posted any pictures of Baxter lately, I thought I would. Yesterday, Ethan had a friend over to play and when I came downstairs, Baxter had been "tagged" with the tag from Ethan's new Army Bunny. Cute accessory - don't ya think?
In other news, Katie has been quite proficient in the use of weaponry. Here she demonstrates her dual-wielding pistol technique. I particularly love the white onsie look with her hair going everywhere. She had been jumping on the cushions, rolling on the floor and taking fake dives all while shooting Ethan. Notice the puckered lips - she does sound effects, too. That's what you get in a girl if the boy comes first.

1 comment:

DavJenMattMaddie said...

Do I dare ask what you get if a girl comes first. Well so far we have had the little boy princess if that is what you would call it. Maddie dresses him up in her princess outfits. So take you pick right. Guns or dresses. Not much to choose from ;)