Friday, March 27, 2009

It's Official

As if doing taxes and having the flu weren't enough fun today, Greg decided to make it official and sign the acceptance letter for Washington tonight (at 11:30pm after taking a large dose of NyQuil). We've hmmmmmed and hawed enough over it and we know it is the right thing to do. But I still had to joke that he needed to be drugged to sign it. He retorted that maybe we could get out of it by saying he was "under the influence" when he signed. I don't think that will work.

In all fairness though, we are very glad to have the decision made and be moving forward, even if we aren't sure where this path will lead.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

If only we could have the "good drugs" and still feel good about going to church! I love getting a buzz from nyquil. Sorry you've been under the weather. Was it the real flu? I heard it is the worst. Get better soon.

amanda said...

Oh... say it isn't so.....! I am so bummed that you will be leaving! Guess we need to shove as many girls day, mornings, and night out as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shawna said...

I want to comment, but I don't know what to say. I do read to keep up. Thanks for the open window into your life... so I know what's going on without bugging you. I still can't believe...

Christine said...

Congratulations. Hope the move goes well.

LegoMom said...

Wow, we are so happy for the job, but we are going to miss you so much! I thought the rule is not to make big decisions late at night :)-Carol S.