Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Decision by Fortune Cookie

We're still in the process of deciding what to do about Greg's work. As you can imagine, we go back and forth weighing the pros and cons of all the options. A few days ago, help came from an unexpected source. We got Chinese Take-Out from Panda Express and Greg's fortune cookie read, "You will soon change your line of work." He threw it away, but here is mine - fitting, I thought :).

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow - crazy that you both got such fitting fortunes!

Greg said...

Now we just need the one that says:

"You will be able to pay your mortgage this year."

I guess we need to eat more Chinese food...

Billy and Megan said...

Okay, that is just plain funny. I hope your trip goes well tomorrow and you get a good feel of the place.

Brad said...

I got that same fortune cookie at a Panda Express in Provo a few years ago.

Of course I also got one that said, "The trouble with resisting temptation is that it may never come your way again."

Be thankful you didn't get that one. :)

Sally said...

You guys make me laugh...

DavJenMattMaddie said...

things happen in mysterious ways.

Becky and Jimmy said...

Creepy! I agreed with Greg. You definitely need to eat more Chinese food...