Ethan got his first school pictures back yesterday. He was very proud that he smiled for the photographer. What a little ham.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sally- What a nice picture of Ethan! I think it looks great! I hope that my kids pictures turn out good. I hate buying pictures before you can see them! Megan
5 comments:
Sally-
What a nice picture of Ethan! I think it looks great! I hope that my kids pictures turn out good. I hate buying pictures before you can see them!
Megan
I'd like to compare this to Jeff's kindergarten picture and see the resemblance.
Ethan,
You are such a big boy! Wow! You look so grown up and VERY handsome. I sure do love you.
Love,
Becky
Thank you for all the nice comments.
Becky,
Thank you for saying all that and I hope you have a good week, Maybe I will visit you in September or October (Mom says June). I sure do like you.
-Ethan
Ethan,
Thank you for the nice note. I hope you have a good week too. I can't wait to see you again!
Love,
Becky
Post a Comment