Monday, September 29, 2008

Friday Night on the Town

Friday night we attended Greg's work party at Boondocks. We all had a GREAT time eating BBQ, riding go-carts, and playing mini-golf. Then, Ethan played the arcade games while Katie went in the "kiddie cove". Towards the end of the night, Ethan was brave enough to drive a kiddie go-cart all by himself. When it came right down to it, I think Mom was more frightened to see her little boy driving! And yes, I got my usual game of air hockey in. Beat Greg by one point! :) Check out the otter pop Katie has. It was almost as tall as she was! Katie's crying in one of the pictures because she nailed herself in the head with the golf club.

Template #34 by Morginals
Paper and Peg by Ellie Lash
Papers by Ladieue

1 comment:

Emily said...

You are so good to get the credits up for your digi scrapping! Am I supposed to be doing that? Oops. I have no idea. Anyway, sometimes, we grab a passerby to take our pic. Sometimes, Matt and I take turns with the camera. Glad to see you're doing well.