Before Katie could stand and walk, she would sit on the floor and do this little "wiggle dance" with her shoulders. Now that she's upright, she's trying to do the same thing, but it throws off her balance, so I named it the "Fall Me Down" Dance. (Nancy, the title is for you - can you figure out why?) There are just two short clips because she loses interest quickly and walks off. :)
5 comments:
Man, you've gotta be careful now... She's going to be the dancing queen before you know it!
Very cute. I miss those kids!
She is just so CUTE!!! Oh she is at the funnest age! Better put rocks in her pockets to scare the boys away!
Diane
Officially the best blog post ever! She is so good! Brad is right, she's going to be a dancing queen. I love the shoulder rolls. You can tell she's really feeling that song! Cutest thing I've ever seen! I want one, you need to talk to your brother.
Watch out when she is old enough for stake dances!!! She is going to pull the boys in!!! She is way to cute and has a great personality.
That is way too cute!! Jimmy and I were cracking up! I can't believe how well she can dance - wow! Too stinkin funny - love that girl!
Post a Comment