We went to Utah for Katie's first birthday and had a combined party with her Uncle Brad. She had so much fun with her cousins and eating the cake. See for yourself!
How cute! I love all your comments. My kids were always too distracted by the sprinkles on their first cake to dig in (yet I kept on putting them on the next kid's cake...) Ethan looks so grown up! We will have to see if you are home sometime and come and visit after pre-school.
3 comments:
Wow! She really went after that cake! My kind of girl!!!!! Ethan looks great in his picture- Brayden has his on Friday.
How cute! I love all your comments. My kids were always too distracted by the sprinkles on their first cake to dig in (yet I kept on putting them on the next kid's cake...) Ethan looks so grown up! We will have to see if you are home sometime and come and visit after pre-school.
I see Katie inherited your sweet tooth Sally.
Post a Comment