Thursday, September 18, 2008

In the Spirit of the Election

Most of my friends post political things on their blog, but I must say, I lack in this area. So, here is a futile attempt.

Every once in awhile, if we are up late enough, we will flip on the Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson. You kind of have to watch him enough to know his sense of humor because it is a bit kooky. But last week, his monologue was a kind of interesting. He called it, "The Grumpy Political Version" of the show. So, here is something "somewhat" political. From about 3 minutes on, I thought it was pretty good. Not particularly intelluctual, but at least he does his "duty" and urges everyone to do the same.

1 comment:

Greg said...

As a side note, he recently became an American citizen and means what he says when he's serious about this.