Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

A Look Back at 2007...


Template by Meridith at Morginals
Ethan's Papers from the Highland Grunge Kit by Misschifis Scraps
Katie's Page from the Chocolate Cream Kit by Mel Chynoweth


Ringing in 2008...
Countdown QP by Jessica Lopez

While Katie celebrated the New Year asleep in her bed, we decided Ethan was big enough to stay up until (gasp!) 10 o'clock and ring in the New Year Dick Clark style. We had everything ready from the sparkling cider to the big screen TV. Only one problem - no Dick Clark. The last thing we heard was Ryan Seacrest say, "Back in a minute with Dick Clark and the ball drop to ring in 2008!" or something to that effect. Next thing we know, the news at 10 is coming on. Well, that's unacceptable! So, Greg queued up 2006/2007 New Year from YouTube and we "pretended" it was this year :). He didn't know the difference. See below for our "fake" New Year.


5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Those are the cutest pages... and I love your "fake" New Year. I should have done that! I was boring - I was so tired from my trip that I ended up going to bed at 10:30 and not doing anything! I should have been as creative as you :-)

Becky and Jimmy said...

That is too funny! I love Ethan's face as he watched the ball drop. You guys are so creative.
Love ya,
Becky

Paige said...

I love the pictures of the year. Cute cute kids. Your family picture looks great too.

Anonymous said...

what a great idea sally! you are cracking me up with the cider and fake new year. too funny!

Christine said...

How hilarious! It is pretty sad that as an adult I did the same thing because I was too tired to stay up (only we are in vegas! So I went to bed at 9:00. ha!