
Since we traveled for Thanksgiving and had the Ward Christmas Breakfast upon returning, we didn't trim out tree until the end of the first week in December. Actually, I trimmed it once for the party, then we threw it in the back of a friend's pick up truck, took it apart in three pieces to get it through the door, realized it didn't fit in our new living OR family room, lugged it upstairs, plugged it in and half the lights were out. Thus, it took me about 5 days to want to even LOOK at the tree again. :) Ethan is concerned that it's not by the chimney. He's convinced he'll stay up Christmas Eve to show Santa where it is. Better than that, he said he would leave a note with directions to the tree. Smart. Anyway, we had a fun time trimming it and I guess it turned out pretty cute. One last Christmas...Santa may be bringing us a slimmer, pre-lit tree this year!






2 comments:
Now I know why your tree is upstairs!! I've seen several trees upstairs, it looks great from the window. I want to wait up with Ethan and tell Santa where the tree is too. Maybe he'll deliver some of my presents there. Yikes, 3shots each. Good job MOM!
That header of Katie is adorable!
Post a Comment