Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day


E
than wanted to report that Santa did in fact bring him a Nintendo DS - and a BLACK one just like he asked! As you can tell, he was a little excited. We had a fun morning. Click on the picture to see some of the pictures I scrapbooked from today.

Quickpage by Scrapkut

We're headed to Utah tomorrow, so I'll catch up later with more pictures. We hope everyone had a very special Christmas! ( I added a few more of my favorites below, but I haven't scrapped them yet!)

3 comments:

Christine said...

Looks like Katie loves your pug! I am so glad that you get to go to Utah. It is beautiful out here!

Becky and Jimmy said...

Wow! Ethan and Katie must have been really good kids this year - look at all the toys Santa gave them! The pictures and scrapbook pages are adorable. Keep up the good work :)
Love ya,
Becky

Unknown said...

Yikes, is that what I have to look forward to next year--Maddy asking for big presents. He looks so excited about his DS! Love the year review for both kids especially the prego pictures. Katie & Ethan are so cute. Happy 2008!