Sunday, December 23, 2007

Our Goofy Kids



As Christmas approaches, I find myself thinking more and more about Christmases past. It seems like just yesterday it was Ethan's first Christmas (2003). By the next year, he could walk to get his presents and then the next year, he could unwrap them. Last year, he finally understood who Santa was and this year he understands what Christmas is really about. Every year has brought new realizations for him and tends to remind me how fast time goes.

Just for kicks, I decided to revisit some old photographs of Ethan's Christmases. When I looked at the pictures of his first Christmas, I was amazed by how similar Ethan and Katie are (at least their expressions.) So, I thought I'd share. This is what I could find in 20 minutes. I know if I really took the time I could probably find pictures that were almost exact replicas. The pictures don't do it justice, but you get the idea.

1 comment:

Becky and Jimmy said...

Hmmmm....I wonder where they get all those expressions from? ;) They are darling and definitely siblings!
Love -
Becky