Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Random


Moving Day

Bring in the trucks

Katie happy to have her bike back!

Expressions after Sally explained to the dogs that this is home

"I'm pooped from all this moving."
First Big Rainstorm- it was LOUD

Later that same day - the sky changes SO quickly here

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Your house looks like it's in a nice quiet neighborhood. Big trees... are you liking it? Now that you have some stuff to make it feel a little more like home?

Emily said...

See, the trees around your home totally remind me of where I grew up...on the wet side of Oregon and I have a definite fondness for it. I love the rain! Yes, in the NW, you always have to prepared for all kinds of weather...wear lots of different kinds of layers. Good to see you made it all in one piece. YOu have a beautiful home.

Unknown said...

Wow those trees are huge! That rain must be making something grow!