No, I do not like the green at all. It is kind of more "pukey" in real life and does not match my olive theme at all. We painted some cream colors and tans above the over on the wall, but they are too pink and too yellow, so we need to to find a new cream/tan. I want to lighten up the kitchen a LOT. It is very dark, especially with the weather here.
2 comments:
I haven't decorated my own house yet! I have no ideas. Is the green in the kitchen as dark as it looks in the pictures? Do you like the green?
No, I do not like the green at all. It is kind of more "pukey" in real life and does not match my olive theme at all. We painted some cream colors and tans above the over on the wall, but they are too pink and too yellow, so we need to to find a new cream/tan. I want to lighten up the kitchen a LOT. It is very dark, especially with the weather here.
Post a Comment