Friday, October 30, 2009

Pick a color!

Can you tell we're having a hard time deciding on a kitchen color?

4 comments:

Brad said...

Truthfully, when it comes to kitchens, in my opinion, the warmer the color, the better. I'd go with the Almond Oil one, personally. If you need some better visualization, just snap some photos and I will adjust the colors in photoshop for you so you can get a good idea of it all.

amanda said...

How much did you spend in paint samples????? I agree with the darker color but at the same time if it makes it too dark then you might not like it I was thinking either the wicker or flax 25 darker only because the cabinets are so dark. That was you can have some light and accent with darker decorations? Guess you will get everyone's opinion!!

Jeff and Nichole Burton said...

We just painted our kitchen. We went bold with Royal Garnet. It makes our bisque cabinets pop! Plus I feel like it's Christmas every morning when I go in the kitchen....

Kimberly said...

Good luck! I like the Almond Oil best, then the Flax 25% darker :-)