we just got back from signing papers on our house here and we can hardly believe it. It has been the LONGEST 4-6 months of our lives and we're glad it's almost over. We don't know if we will get the keys today or Monday, but the point is we will be our own beds by next weekend and it will feel great! I'll try to post pictures as we get settled, but it may be awhile :).
Thanks to everyone who sent notes of encouragement and listened throughout this entire ordeal. You're the best!
7 comments:
I am sooooooooooo excited for you guys. After all that you have been through and the worry and fret how Awesome that you are able to be in a place to call home that is truely yours!!!! Now you need things to pick up with the economy make 200,000.00 profit on your home and move back to Boise where the jobs will be plentiful and long term.. Ha ha I know I am day dreaming!!! So excited for you guys that your battle is almost over. The last one is moving and unpacking your house again!!!! Can't the movers do the unpacking part too?????????
That's great! I has been such a long process for your family. I'm sure that having stability of permanence will be such a good feeling. Your lives have been up in the air for too long. See you soon.
Congrats. That is very good news. I'm so excited for you. We wish you all the best. We'll be letting you know our news about B-town as we get it. Nothing is set in stone yet, but we're feelin' good:)
Congrats!!! You'll probably be unpacked before I am :) It was so good to see you- and I'm so glad you'll have a house! finally!!! You guys deserve it. Gosh- I totally miss you! Tell Ethan hi for Brayden. He knows he is in WA, but I don't think he really "gets it"
What to say.... YEA!!!!!! Good news!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!!! Good bye hotel!
Whew! Congrats! and can't wait to see pictures!!
:)
Hooray! and Finally!
Post a Comment