

the kids played! Ethan and Katie stayed with Grandma and Grandpa while we were in Seattle. We called every night to check in and I think they may have had more fun than we did! They went swimming everyday in the swim spa, learned how to play croquet, went fishing, and lit sparklers for the Fourth of July. Ethan and Grandpa went to the Air Force Museum and Ethan also made a "cub scout" banner with badges included (see video below). It was a real treat for them to have Grandma and Grandpa's undivided attention. Katie also got an early birthday present which couldn't have been more perfect - it is a purse shaped like a DOG! It may be one of the cutest things I have ever seen and she sure loves it. This was her first reaction:


3 comments:
Not that Katie was chubby but her faced has thined. She must almost be 2!! She is so cute. Love the firecracker pics with her and Ethan and the two on the train, so precious. Thanks for the invite of icecream, I hope to be there-I never can turn away iceberg!
Whatever a swim spa is...I want one.
The other name is "Endless River", meaning that it's like you're swimming upriver. It's actually a bit demoralizing to know you'll never reach the end...
Post a Comment