Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Clear Skies

Here are a couple more pictures from the Seattle trip. The first three were taken on the way out to Monroe to look at the house we have a bid on. It is a beautiful area and and lovely commute. He'll cross the Snohomish river everyday. As you can see by the first picture, we picked a home "outside the apple maggot quarantine" area. I hope that bodes well for resale value :).

The last picture is of the Lamborghini Greg almost nailed on the way to the airport. I will say this about WA: There is a reason the car insurance is three times as expensive there. I am seriously scared to drive there.





2 comments:

amanda said...

Guess you have to have spectacular driving skills??? Looks really pretty!

Greg said...

In my defense - really short cars should not be allowed to go that fast when coming up from behind you.