
The other day I went to put Katie down for a nap, but I couldn't find her precious binkie anywhere. Amazingly, she stopped crying after about 2 minutes. When she woke up, I discovered why. She had one binkie in her mouth and four clutched to her chest. Apparently, she has been hoarding them in her crib. She was still pretty sleepy and did not want to relinquish a single one. I think we've moved from addiction to obsession. In the left photo, she is saying, "Go ahead...take one....I dare ya...."
2 comments:
ha, ha, ha!!!! Lexi use to suck on three at a time! I love the binki's!!!!!! When we moved we found 9 binkies in random places. That would be so funny to find her with four though... Her secret stash!
That is so funny!! Bless the person who invented pacifiers. They've saved the lives of many mothers and babies.
Post a Comment